Poster Lagwa Do
When Malaika Bled, Maddy Didn’t Wed, Rahul Bose Didn’t Get Fed, and Other Juicy News From B-town
1) “They are just too good for me. Well done…”
Actor Rahul Bose stirred up a social media storm when he made a sarcastic post about his stay at a top hotel in Chandigarh where they charged him a whopping Rs. 442.50 for two humble bananas.
2) “Even, if I get the role of a tree to stand in one corner in that film, I will do that also, but I will be there in Dabangg”
In an interview with Indiatimes, Sonakshi Sinha talked about her apparent shift from masala movies to more content-driven roles in films like Akira and the soon-to-be-released Khandaani Shafakhana, explaining it as an organic progression, but at the same time paying her respect to the Dabangg enterprise as being her launch pad in the Hindi film industry.
3) “…ha ha ha God bless you..you will find someone way more worthier. [sic]”
Actor turned writer, director, producer, R. Madhavan won hearts on social media with his elegant response to an 18-year-old follower’s marriage proposal to him.
4) “I fell several times while shooting for the song. I used to sway right and left due to the wind and to avoid that, the team tied a rope through my ghaghra to my waist and then to the train so that it would help me balance my body and sync it with the moving train. Unfortunately, when I removed the rope, I had cuts near my waist and it started bleeding, leaving everyone worried and paranoid”
Filling in as a judge for the reality talent show Dance India Dance, Malaika Arora revealed some terrifying details of her experience while shooting her famous dance number ‘Chhaiyya Chhaiyya’ for the film Dil Se (1998) (starring Shahrukh Khan, Manisha Koirala, and Preity Zinta). Kudos to the lady for braving the odds and giving us a song that still gets people on the dance floor.
5) “No, so far it’s never happened. Because I don’t do candlelight dinners. I can’t see what I’m eating in candlelight. But I do feel sad that I haven’t been approached yet”
One of India’s most eligible bachelors, 53-year-old Salman Khan got cheeky as usual in an interview with Filmfare magazine when he talked about his still-single status and how it was on account of him still awaiting that elusive proposal.
6) “This is utter rubbish. Who is spreading these rumours?”
In an interview with in.com, Alia Bhatt’s doting uncle Mukesh Bhatt responded to a question regarding the truth behind the buzz about Alia and Ranbir Kapoor’s impending wedding.